Custom made to fit ‘class B’ RV covers for the following makes:-
- Leisure Vans
- Great West Vans
- Peak Vans
- and many other popular camper RV’s.
- Passenger Side entry door with heavy duty zipper and snap clips standard on all covers
- Our unique design gives you a 25 foot Tether Line for easy two person installation of the cover without a ladder and a convenient storage pouch is installed on the inside of the cover for the tether line.
- Heavy Duty Plastic snap clips are used at the back corners for the velcro flap and at the zipper door
- Back flap of the cover is secured with Velcro Seals to provide a good seal and prevent paint scratching.
- Also allows easy access if the RV is equiped with a rear door
- Three tie down loops are installed on each side of the RV and one Centre of the Front and Rear
- Three tie down shock cords complete with Heavy Duty plastic clips are also included to secure the cover
Hugger Covers Inc. has designed and created a Custom Made to fit Class B – RV Cover. Our covers are made using MATRIX, by Kimberly Clark which makes them lightweight, water-resistant, four season durability and designed for easy installation and removal.
Why A Cover?
Harmful elements found in our four changing seasons such as acid rains, alkalis, UV rays, ozone agents & dust may damage your vehicle’s appearance. Using a “Hugger” cover will also protect the interior components from harmful UV rays and cracking. Investing in and using a “Hugger” cover is a small price to pay compared to the cost you have invested in your vehicle. Also protects your vehicle against dings, scratches, tree sap, pet claws, bird droppings, balls, bicycles, etc.
- Matrix Fabric by Kimberly Clark & Evolution Fabric by Kimberly Clark
- Micro-Porous Middle Layer
- UV, Acid Rain, Dust & Pollution Barrier
- Water Resistant & Breathable
- Impact Absorption Discourages Dings & Dents
- Soft, Paint Protecting Inner Surface
- Ultra Light Weight
- Superior Protection Against The Elements
- Available In Light Grey Only
Warranty & Pricing
- One year on workmanship and 3 years on the fabric
- Prices in Canadian Dollars
- Prices & Availability are subject to change